Cute, Heroic Dog Saves Girl from RattlesnakeFaithHub
When Maya Delarosa and her sister were getting dirty making mud pies, they didn’t notice danger just inches away. With a hiss and a rattle, the venomous serpent alerted the young girls to its presence, but it was almost too late. With the snake already coiled to strike, it took the brave and faithful family dog, Psycho, to save the day. Psycho received two strikes from the snake, but appears to be just fine. Martha Rodriguez, Maya’s grandmother and Psycho’s owner, has no doubt that the dog would do it again. Check out their story in the video below.